Currently looking for a full time therapy aide, full time PTA, and a PRN PTA
Job Description: The primary purpose of these positions are to plan, organize, develop and direct our facility’s Physical Therapy Services in accordance with applicable federal, state and local standards, guidelines, regulations to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be maintained at all times.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet with administration, medical and nursing staff, as well as other related departments in planning therapy services-to include patients and family
- Assist in developing, implementing and coordinating patient care plans for individual patients in coordination and conjunction with the patients assessment
- Brief patient of procedures involved in physical therapy and prepare necessary equipment-reassure patient before and during therapy treatment
- Determine proper equipment usage, application and body position, make adjustments when necessary in the administration of physical therapy treatments -
- Recommend modifications of changes in the patient’s therapy program based on evaluation of progress
- Ensure that all therapy notes are informative, descriptive and follow Company’s policy and procedures
If interested, please apply online and email your resume to the recruiter at email@example.com.